Your Donation Dollars at Work
We rely completely on individual contributions to meet the needs of our Participants. Your donation allows us to offer our Program completely free of charge. Thanks to your generosity, here’s what we are able to provide for each of our Participants:
- Up to $1,000 in financial support during the course of their enrolled Program to help cover expenses they can’t afford such as rent, groceries and the electric bill.
- In our Money Program: 14 weeks of personal financial instruction in both a class setting and one-on-one sessions covering expense tracking, creating and maintaining budgets, managing debt, cash management, emergency savings, wise stewardship and goal setting. All class materials are included.
- We provide a healthy dinner at the start of each class, with leftovers to take home.
- Free childcare is available to those who need to bring their children to class.
- A travel stipend is available so getting to class is never a financial burden. We strive to eliminate any obstacles to full participation.
Our goal at NOINOPIA isn’t simply to give money to people in need. We want to make lasting change in their lives. Your donation makes a big impact because it fuels change.