At NOINOPIA, we rely completely on grants and individual contributions to meet the needs of our participants. Each participant in our Money Program costs us approximately $1,200 in support. For those in our Work Program, the amount is approximately $700. Here’s what your contributions enable us to provide for each Participant:
- Up to $1,000 in financial support during the course of the Program to cover expenses such as rent, keeping the lights on at home, putting food on the table, filling the car with gas… you get the idea. Covering these costs helps them make it through the month.
- Access to an Emergency Fund to defer unexpected expenses in areas such as healthcare, transportation and communication.
- In our Money Program: First-class personal financial education including all class materials to instruct them on how to manage their finances.
- In our Work Program: Access to an experienced, professional employment coach to provide guidance and one-on-one assistance in preparing to enter the job market.
- Last but not least, we provide a healthy dinner at the start of each class of the Program, with leftovers to take home, as well as free childcare for those who need to bring their kids to class.
NOINOPIA is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation. Your donations are deductible in accordance with applicable tax laws. Here’s how you can become a supporter:
– Donate online: we accept payments by VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card or PayPal.
– Send us a check payable to NOINOPIA, INC. Our mailing address is NOINOPIA, Inc., P.O. Box 649, White Plains, NY 10602.
We greatly appreciate your support!