Facing Financial Challenges?
Maybe you’ve been out of work for a while. Maybe you’re already working more than one job. The bottom line is you just can’t make ends meet. How can you overcome financial challenges?
Our goal is to empower individuals like you by providing the resources, training and spiritual support that lead the way to a better life for you and your family. We want to end the cycle that keeps you from realizing your goals and dreams.
We rely on Biblical teachings to strengthen both mind and spirit. Built on this foundation, our Programs provide the following:
- Education: in the form of independent study, small group classes and one-on-one mentoring.
- Accountability and Prayer: offering encouragement and motivation to support you through the Program.
- Financial Assistance: up to $1000 (depending on Program).
- Community Service: realizing the rewards of helping others in need.
- NOINOPIA is open to all who are ready, willing and able to work hard and make changes.
How It Works
The first step is to complete an application. This is simply to ensure that what we offer is a good match for what you need. Depending on your current situation, we will place you in one of our two Programs:
NOINOPIA Money is designed for those who are working but short on money every month. It is a free 15-week Program focused on practical financial matters such as tracking where your money goes, producing a balanced budget, identifying debt, planning how to pay it off and setting goals for both your finances and your life. Additionally, we discuss matters of the heart including your relationship with money, honesty, work, saving, giving, needs versus wants and eternity, all on the foundation of God’s teaching.